Portfolio Video Slideshow - Play in 720p when viewing in full screen. **UPDATED JANUARY 2013

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, January 13, 2014

PERSONAL - 2013 Tottenham Santa Claus Parade

I'm always so slow with processing my personal photos.  But just over a month isn't too bad for me actually....LOL

Every year we go to the Santa Claus Parade in town.  It's usually cold and windy, but if you dress for the weather, it's not that bad.

This time, just before the first sign of the parade could be seen, the snow blew in like a blizzard!  And then.....just as that first police car and fire truck came down the street, the snow disappeared.  Perfect timing.

I always take WAY too many pictures. I can't help it.  So I know this is long, but if you're local, you might see someone you know!  :)




Thanks for looking!

 -- Lisa P.

No comments: